Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website.
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. As the owner of the website WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM, it states:
1. Identification data:
– Company name: COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L.
– Registered office: Calle Alcalá 117 Bajo Izq. 28009 Madrid SPAIN
– CIF: B85113041
– Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Registration data in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid: on August 03, 2007. Volume: 24532. Book: 0. Folio: 111. Section: 8. Sheet: M-441464.
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM, assume and undertake to respect.
– “Page”, domain WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM that is made available to Internet Users.
– “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Page.
– “Content”, are the pages that make up the entire WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM domain, which make up the information and services that COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
– “Hyperlink”, a technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicator that contains the link.
– “Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and monitoring of navigation on websites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has privacy implications, so COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. will give timely and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
4. Use of the website
WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L.. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. Some pages of the website (WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user can send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending said texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER undertakes and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM offers through its website, not to use them to:
(i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
(iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage .
(iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use. For this purpose, THE USER undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files. , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which you have access as a User of the Page, without this enumeration being limitative. Likewise, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the express written authorization of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights. , or that it is legally permitted.
– Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identification data of the reservation of rights of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. or their owners, fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
– The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, of those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and/or the Contents. In the same way, the USER acknowledges:
– That COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
– That user comments do not represent the opinions of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L., its partners or its employees.
– That COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the content sent by users. In this sense, all the comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, in terms of their form, by a website administrator, who will act in all cases respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. Therefore, COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices.
Before providing your personal information to these non-WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours. Likewise, those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (WWW.COLOMERANDSONS.COM) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
-Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L.
– No “frames” shall be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L.
– No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. its directors, its employees or collaborators, or of the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the Contents provided.
– It will not be declared or implied that COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. has authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
– The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
– The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
6. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time they access the Page.
7. Intellectual / industrial property
COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, SL or its licensors, all rights being reserved. Any use not previously authorized by COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L., will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, SL You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical support provided and whenever, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and without that may be understood as assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said Contents. Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L., or of third parties, as the case may be, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. or third parties who have authorized their use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the same in any way and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the website, are expressly prohibited. of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, SL The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, SL or third parties included in the Page that have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Availability of the page
COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Page, its Contents, or that they are updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. is not responsible for damages of any kind produced in THE USER that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or prior to it. COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, due to non-compliance with the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents. The function of the hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the matter. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation. COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. Nor is it responsible for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of: – The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website, – A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same. COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software). ), the user’s documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Access to the Page does not imply an obligation on the part of COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
In any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs corresponds to the User, therefore, COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the Page service, nor for possible damage that may be caused to the user’s or third party’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
10. Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents. The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment. COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
11. Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L., however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Page service and/or any of the Contents at any time. When this is reasonably possible, COLOMER AND SONS MEDIA, S.L. will previously warn the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions that arise about the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the competent Judges and Courts expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that could fit them.
13. Applicable law
These conditions are governed by Spanish law. All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Its copy, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means, is expressly prohibited.